Sinumerik Alarm 14414 Channel %1 block %2 GEOAX function: incorrect call
%1 = Channel number
%2 = Block number, label
The parameters for the GEOAX(…) call are incorrect. Possible causes:
• Uneven number of parameters.
• More than 6 parameters were specified.
• A geometry axis number was programmed which was smaller than 0 or greater than 3.
• A geometry number was programmed more than once.
• An axis identifier was programmed more than once.
• An attempt was made to assign a channel axis to a geometry axis which has the same name as one of the channel axes.
• An attempt was made to remove a geometry axis from the geometry axis grouping and the geometry axis has the same name as one of the channel axes.
– Alarm display.
– Interface signals are set.
– Correction block is reorganized.
Modify part program or correction block.
Clear alarm with NC START or RESET key and continue the program.
- Siemens Diagnostics Guide by Siemens