Sinumerik Alarm 14310 Handwheel %1 configuration incorrect or inactive
%1 = Handwheel number
• The inputs are using a drive with a drive number that does not exist or
• an inactive drive for assignment of the handwheel (ENC_HANDWHEEL_MODULE_NR) or
• an axis is using a measuring circuit which does not exist for the drive hardware.
– NC Start disable in this channel.
– Alarm display.
– Interface signals are set.
Please inform the authorized personnel/service department. Check input configuration (machine data) and/or drive hardware. Power-up is interrupted.
Switch control OFF – ON.
- Siemens Diagnostics Guide by Siemens