Sinumerik Alarm 14260 Channel %1 block %2 pole angle too large
%1 = Channel number
%2 = Block number, label
In redefining the pole with G110, G111 or G112 in polar coordinates, the value range of the pole angle specified under keyword AP=… has been exceeded. It covers the range from -360 to +360 degrees with a resolution of 0.001 degrees.Definition of terms:
• Specification of end of block point with polar angle and polar radius, referring to the cur- rent pole (preparatory functions: G00/G01/G02/G03).
• New definition of the pole with polar angle and pole radius, referring to the reference point selected with the G function. G110 … last programmed point in the plane, G111 … zero point of the current work, G112 … last pole
– Alarm display.
– Interface signals are set.
– Correction block is reorganized.
Correct NC part program. The permissible input range for the polar angle is between the values -360 degrees and +360 degrees with a resolution of 0.001 degrees.
Clear alarm with NC START or RESET key and continue the program.
- Siemens Diagnostics Guide by Siemens