Sinumerik Alarm 14210 Channel %1 block %2 polar angle too large
%1 = Channel number
%2 = Block number, label
In specifying the endpoints in a traversing block with G00, G01, G02 or G03 in polar coordinates, the value range of the polar angle programmed under the keyword AP=… has been exceeded. It covers the range from -360 to +360 degrees with a resolution of 0.001 degrees.
Definition of terms:
• Specification of end of block point with polar angle and polar radius, referring to the current pole (preparatory functions: G00/G01/G02/G03).
• New definition of the pole with polar angle and pole radius, referring to the reference point selected with the G function. G110 … referred to the last programmed point in the plane, G111 … referred to the zero point of the current workpiece coordinate system (WCS), G112 … referred to the last pole.
– Correction block is reorganized.
– Interface signals are set.
– Alarm display.
Correct NC part program. The permissible input range for the polar angle is between the values -360 degrees and +360 degrees with a resolution of 0.001 degrees.
Clear alarm with NC START or RESET key and continue the program.
- Siemens Diagnostics Guide by Siemens