Sinumerik Alarm 14200 Channel %1 block %2 negative polar radius
%1 = Channel number
%2 = Block number, label
In the endpoint specification of a traversing block with G00, G01, G02 or G03 in polar coordinates, the polar radius entered for the keyword RP=… is negative.Definition of terms:
• Specification of end of block point with polar angle and polar radius, referring to the current pole (preparatory functions: G00/G01/G02/G03).
• New definition of the pole with polar angle and pole radius, referring to the reference point selected with the G function. G110 … last programmed point in the plane, G111 … zero point of the current work, G112 … last pole
– Alarm display.
– Interface signals are set.
– Correction block is reorganized.
Correct NC part program – permissible inputs for the pole radius are only positive absolute values that specify the distance between the current pole and the block end point. (The direction is defined by the polar angle AP=…).
Clear alarm with NC START or RESET key and continue the program.
- Siemens Diagnostics Guide by Siemens