Sinumerik Alarm 14199 Channel %1 block %2 illegal plane change for tool with diameter component
%1 = Channel number
%2 = Block number, label
If a tool has a wear or length component which is evaluated as a diameter for the facing axis (bit 0 and/or bit 1 in MD $MC_TOOL_PARAMETER_DEF_MASK is set) and bit 2 of this MD is also set, this tool may only be used in the plane active on tool selection. A plane change results in an alarm.
– Local alarm reaction.
– Alarm display.
– Interface signals are set.
– Correction block is reorganized.
– NC Stop on alarm at block end.
• Modify part program.
• Reset bit 2 in MD $MC_TOOL_PARAMETER_DEF_MASK.
Clear alarm with NC START or RESET key and continue the program.
- Siemens Diagnostics Guide by Siemens