Sinumerik Alarm 14198 Channel %1 block %2 illegal change of tool direction with tool offset
%1 = Channel number
%2 = Block number, label
If an offset is active in the tool direction, block change is not possible if this would change the assignment of the offset axes to the channel axes (plane change, tool change, cutter turning tool, geometry axis replacement).
– Local alarm reaction.
– Alarm display.
– Interface signals are set.
– Correction block is reorganized.
– NC Stop on alarm at block end.
• Modify part program.
• Reduce the offset in tool direction to zero.
Clear alarm with NC START or RESET key and continue the program.
- Siemens Diagnostics Guide by Siemens