Sinumerik Alarm 14092 Channel %1 block %2 axis %3 is wrong axis type
%1 = Channel number
%2 = Block number, label
%3 = Axis name, spindle number
One of the following three programming errors has occurred:
1. The keyword WAITP(x) “Wait with block change until the specified positioning axis has reached its end point” has been used for an axis that is not a positioning axis.
2. G74 “Reference point approach from the program” has been programmed for a spindle.(Only axis addresses are permitted).
3. The keyword POS/POSA has been used for a spindle. (The keywords SPOS and SPOSA must be programmed for the spindle positions).
– Alarm display.
– Interface signals are set.
– Correction block is reorganized.
Correct the part program depending on which of the above errors is involved.
Clear alarm with NC START or RESET key and continue the program.
- Siemens Diagnostics Guide by Siemens