Sinumerik Alarm 14080 Channel %1 block %2 jump destination %3 not found
%1 = Channel number
%2 = Block number, label
%3 = Jump destination
In conditional and unconditional jumps, the jump destination within the program must be a block with a label (symbolic name instead of block number). If no jump destination has been found with the given label when searching in the programmed direction, an alarm is output.
– Alarm display.
– Interface signals are set.
– Correction block is reorganized.
Check NC part program for the following possible errors:
1. Check whether the target designation is identical with the label.
2. Is the jump direction correct?
3. Has the label been terminated with a colon?
Clear alarm with NC START or RESET key and continue the program.
- Siemens Diagnostics Guide by Siemens