Sinumerik Alarm 14016 Channel %1 block %2 error when calling the subroutine via M/T function
%1 = Channel number
%2 = Block number, label
The following conflict was detected in a subprogram call per M or T function:In the block referenced by parameter %2:
• An M or T function replacement has already been activated
• A modal subprogram call is active
• A subprogram return jump is programmed
• An end of program is programmed
• An M98 subprogram call is active (only in external language mode)
• T function replacement by D function programming in the same part program line is not possible with active TLC (G43/G44) in ISO2 system.
– Alarm display.
– Interface signals are set.
– Correction block is reorganized.
An M or T function replacement is only possible if a subprogram call or return jump has not already been performed as a result of other program constructs. The part program must be corrected accordingly.
Clear alarm with NC START or RESET key and continue the program.
- Siemens Diagnostics Guide by Siemens