Sinumerik Alarm 12650 Channel %1 block %2 axis identifier %3 different in channel %4
%1 = Channel number
%2 = Block number
%3 = Source symbol
%4 = Channel number with different axis definition
In cycles that are preprocessed at Power On, only those geometry and channel axis identifiers may be used that exist in all channels with the same meaning. In different channels, different axis indices are assigned to the axis identifier. The axis identifiers are defined via machine data 20060 AXCONF_GEOAX_NAME_TAB and 20080 AXCONF_CHANAX_NAME_TAB. Example: C is the 4th channel axis in channel 1 and the 5th channel axis in channel
2.If the axis identifier C is used in a cycle that is preprocessed at Power On, then this alarm is issued.
– Alarm display.
– Interface signals are set.
– Interpreter stop
– NC Start disable in this channel.
Please inform the authorized personnel/service department.
1. Modify machine data: Select the same identifiers for geometry and channel axes in all channels. Example: The geometry axes are called X, Y, Z in all channels. They can then also be programmed directly in preprocessed channels.
2. Do not program the axis directly in the cycle but define it as a parameter of the axis type. Example: Cycle definition:PROC DRILL(AXIS DRILLAXIS) G1 AX[DRILLAXIS]=10 F1000 M17 Call from the main program: DRILL(Z)
Clear alarm with the RESET key. Restart part program
- Siemens Diagnostics Guide by Siemens