Sinumerik Alarm 12550 Channel %1 block %2 name %3 not defined or option not installed
%1 = Channel number
%2 = Block number, label
%3 = Source symbol
The identifier displayed has not been defined before being used. Macro: The keyword, to be defined with the DEFINE … AS … statement, is missing in one file:
Variable: DEF statement is missing
Program: PROC declaration is missing
– Alarm display.
– Interface signals are set.
– Correction block
Press the NC Stop key and select the function “Correction block” with the soft key PROGRAM CORRECT. The correction pointer positions on the incorrect block.
• Correct the name used (writing error)
• Check definitions of variables, subroutines and macros
• Declare subroutine with EXTERN, load subroutine to SPF-Dir
• Check interface definition of subroutine
• Check options
Clear alarm with NC START or RESET key and continue the program.
- Siemens Diagnostics Guide by Siemens