Sinumerik Alarm 120120 The alarm list is full of alarm texts: Number of alarm texts too high Alarm texts: File %1 not found alarm texts: Input/Output error in file %1 alarm texts: Input/Output error alarm texts: Error when reading from the index file alarm texts: Error when writing in the index file alarm texts: Syntax error in alarm text file %1
%1 = File name
Alarm text: Alarm list is full.
• Pending alarms/messages could not be entered into the alarm list due to lack of space. The alarm cannot be deleted, as this event has made the alarm list permanently incon- sistent. Alarm text: Number of alarm texts too high.
• The number of alarm texts is currently limited to 5000. This limit has been exceeded by the alarm text configuration. All other alarm texts:
• Alarm texts are stored in files. One of these files could not be accessed properly.
– Alarm display.
• Expand the alarm list (Enter maximum number in the file mbdde.ini in the section [Alarms]). Then perform a cold restart for the operator panel.
• Reduce the number of alarm texts. Then perform a cold restart for the operator panel.
• Make sure that the MMC memory on the hard disk is available after booting, or re-install the MMC software. When entering your own alarm texts, check whether the path and file name are entered correctly in mbdde.ini.
- Siemens Diagnostics Guide by Siemens