Sinumerik Alarm 10933 Channel %1 block %2 contour program does not contain enough contour blocks
%1 = Channel number
%2 = Block number, label
The contour program contains:
• Less than 3 contour blocks with CONTPRON
• No contour blocks with CONTDCON
– Alarm display.
– Interface signals are set.
– Local alarm reaction.
– NC Start disable in this channel.
Increase the size of the subroutine with the stock removal contour to include at least 3 NC blocks with movements in both axes of the current machining plane.
Clear alarm with the RESET key. Restart part program
- Siemens Diagnostics Guide by Siemens