Sinumerik Alarm 10882 Channel %1 block %2 activation of chamfers or radii (non-modal) without traversing movement in the block
%1 = Channel number
%2 = Block number, label
No chamfer or radius has been inserted between 2 linear or circle contours (edge breaking) because:
• There is no straight line or circle contour in the plane
• There is a movement outside of the plane
• A plane change has taken place
• The permissible number of dummy blocks without traversing information has been exceeded.
– Local alarm reaction.
– Alarm display.
– Interface signals are set.
– Correction block is reorganized.
Please inform the authorized personnel/service department. Correct the part program according to the above error description or change the number of dummy blocks in the channel-specific MD CHFRND_MAXNUM_DUMMY_BLOCKS to comply with the maximum number allowed for in the program.
Clear alarm with NC START or RESET key and continue the program.
- Siemens Diagnostics Guide by Siemens