Sinumerik Alarm 10860 Channel %1 block %2 feedrate not programmed
%1 = Channel number
%2 = Block number, label
In the displayed block, an interpolation type other than G00 (rapid traverse) is active. The F value has not been programmed.
– Alarm display.
– Interface signals are set.
– Local alarm reaction.
– Correction block is reorganized.
Program feedrate in accordance with the interpolation type.
• G93: The feedrate is specified as a time-reciprocal value under address F in [1/min].
• G94 and G97: The feedrate is programmed under address F in [mm/min] or [m/min].
• G95: The feedrate is programmed as revolutional feedrate under address F in [mm/revolution].
• G96: The feedrate is programmed as cutting rate under address S in [m/min]. It is derived from the current spindle speed.
Clear alarm with NC START or RESET key and continue the program.
- Siemens Diagnostics Guide by Siemens