Sinumerik Alarm 10783 Channel %1 block %2 tool radius compensation type requires orientation transformation
%1 = Channel number
%2 = Block number, label
This alarm occurs, if an attempt is made to activate a tool radius compensation which must enable a tool orientation change and the “Orientation transformation” option is not available. This alarm can only occur if one of the following G code is active in the G code group 22:
– Local alarm reaction.
– Alarm display.
– Interface signals are set.
– Correction block is reorganized.
– NC Stop on alarm at block end.
• Modify part program
• Install “Orientation transformation” option
Clear alarm with NC START or RESET key and continue the program.
- Siemens Diagnostics Guide by Siemens