Sinumerik Alarm 10780 Channel %1 block %2 preprocessing stop with active tool radius compensation
%1 = Channel number
%2 = Block number, label
If a preprocessing stop is detected with active tool radius compensation (either programmed by the user or generated internally) and the setting data $SC_STOP_CUTCOM_STOPRE is set, then this warning is issued because in this situation machine movements which were not intended by the user can occur (termination of radius compensation and new approach).To continue machining, activate the CANCEL key and perform a restart.
– Local alarm reaction.
– Alarm display.
– Interface signals are set.
– Correction block is reorganized.
– NC Stop on alarm at block end.
• Continue machining with CANCEL and Start.
• Modify part program.
• Set setting data $SC_STOP_CUTCOM_STOPRE to FALSE.
Clear alarm with NC START or RESET key and continue the program.
- Siemens Diagnostics Guide by Siemens