Sinumerik Alarm 10762 Channel %1 block %2 too many empty blocks between two traversing blocks with active tool radius compensation
%1 = Channel number
%2 = Block number, label
The maximum permissible number of empty blocks is limited by a machine data.
– Local alarm reaction.
– Alarm display.
– Interface signals are set.
– Correction block is reorganized.
– NC Stop on alarm at block end.
• Modify part program
• Modify machine data
• Check whether SBL2 is activated. With SBL2, a block is generated from each part program line which can lead to exceeding the maximum permissible number of empty blocks between two traversing blocks.
Clear alarm with NC START or RESET key and continue the program.
- Siemens Diagnostics Guide by Siemens