Sinumerik Alarm 10752 Channel %1 block %2 overflow of local block buffer with tool radius compensation
%1 = Channel number
%2 = Block number, label
The cutter radius compensation must buffer a variable number of intermediate blocks in order to enable calculation of the equidistant tool path for each NC block. The size of the buffer cannot be determined by simple means. It depends on the number of blocks without traversing information in the compensation plane, the number of contour elements to be inserted and the shape of the curvature in spline and polynomial interpolation. The size of the buffer is fixed by the system and cannot be changed via the MDs.
– Local alarm reaction.
– Alarm display.
– Interface signals are set.
– Correction block is reorganized.
– NC Stop on alarm at block end.
Please inform the authorized personnel/service department. Reduce the size of the buffer that has been assigned by modifying the NC program. By avoiding:
• Blocks without traversing information in the compensation plane
• Blocks with contour elements having a variable curvature (e.g. ellipses) and with curvature radii that are smaller than the compensation radius. (Such blocks are divided up into several sub blocks).Reduce the number of reviewed blocks for collision monitoring (MD 20240 CUTCOM_MAXNUM_CHECK_BLOCKS).
Clear alarm with NC START or RESET key and continue the program.
- Siemens Diagnostics Guide by Siemens