Sinumerik Alarm 10747 Channel %1 block %2 retraction direction not defined for WAB
%1 = Channel number
%2 = Block number, label
In a WAB retraction block with quarter circle or semi-circle (G248 or G348), the end point in the machining plane was not programmed, and either G143 or G140 without tool radius compensation is active.
– Local alarm reaction.
– Alarm display.
– Interface signals are set.
– Correction block is reorganized.
– NC Stop on alarm at block end.
Modify part program. The following changes are possible:
• Indicate end point in the machining plane in the WAB block.
• Activate tool radius compensation (effective for G140 only, not for G143).
• State retraction side explicitly with G141 or G142.
• Perform retraction with a straight line instead of a circle.
Clear alarm with NC START or RESET key and continue the program.
- Siemens Diagnostics Guide by Siemens