Sinumerik Alarm 10744 Channel %1 block %2 no valid WAB direction defined
%1 = Channel number
%2 = Block number, label
The tangent direction for smooth approach or retraction is not defined.Possible causes:
• In the program, no block with travel information follows the approach block.
• Before a retraction block, no block with travel information has been programmed in a program.
• The tangent to be used for WAB motion is vertical to the current machining plane
– Local alarm reaction.
– Alarm display.
– Interface signals are set.
– Correction block is reorganized.
– NC Stop on alarm at block end.
Modify part program.
Clear alarm with NC START or RESET key and continue the program.
- Siemens Diagnostics Guide by Siemens