Sinumerik Alarm 10742 Channel %1 block %2 WAB distance invalid or not programmed
%1 = Channel number
%2 = Block number, label
• In a WAB block, the parameter DISR has not been specified or its value is less than or equal to 0.
• During approach or retraction with circle and active tool radius, the radius of the internally generated WAB contour is negative. The internally generated WAB contour is a circle with a radius which, when offset with the current offset radius (sum of tool radius and offset value OFFN), yields the tool center point path with the programmed radius DISR.
– Local alarm reaction.
– Alarm display.
– Interface signals are set.
– Correction block is reorganized.
– NC Stop on alarm at block end.
Modify part program.
Clear alarm with NC START or RESET key and continue the program.
- Siemens Diagnostics Guide by Siemens