Sinumerik Alarm 10710 Channel %1 block %2 conflict with centre less grinding
%1 = Channel number
%2 = Spindle number
Centre less grinding is active and a block has been processed that satisfies at least one of the following conditions:
• G96 active and regulating spindle is master spindle.
• Regulating spindle is in interdependent grouping.
• Axes of centre less transformation overlap with an active transformation and a tool is active.
• Constant wheel peripheral speed for the regulating spindle is active.
– Alarm display.
– Interface signals are set.
– Interpreter stop
– NC Start disable in this channel.
Clear alarm with the RESET key. Restart part program
- Siemens Diagnostics Guide by Siemens