Sinumerik Alarm 10650 Channel %1 axis %2 incorrect gantry machine data, error code %3
%1 = Channel number
%2 = Axis
%3 = Error no.
An incorrect value was entered in the gantry-specific axial machine data. Further information can be derived from the error number.
• Error no. = 1 => either an incorrect gantry unit has been entered or the designation of the following axis is incorrect.
• Error no. = 2 => master axis has been specified more than once.
– Alarm display.
– Interface signals are set.
– NC not ready.
– Mode group not ready, also effective for single axes
– NC Start disable in this channel.
– NC Stop on alarm.
Please inform the authorized personnel/service department.Correct the machine data:MD 37100 GANTRY_AXIS_TYPE 0: No gantry axis 1: Master axis grouping 1 11: Slave axis grouping 1 2: Master axis grouping 2 12: Slave axis grouping 2 3: Master axis grouping 3 13: Slave axis grouping 3
Switch control OFF – ON.
- Siemens Diagnostics Guide by Siemens