Sinumerik Alarm 1031 Link module generated an unspecified error %1 NCU %2 %3 %4
%1 = Hex-Zahl unspecified status in stateOfLinkModules
%2 = NCU number
%3 = Command from link module to NCK
%4 = Status of own link
This alarm is not a user error.
• 1. If NCU== 0 -> A parameter not equal to zero was not found
• 2. If NCU not equal to zero -> An error which the NC was not able to interpret in the connection to this NCU. The error is output as a number. It is possible that the NCU link module is running a newer software version than the NC.The other parameters are used for error localization in the NC/LINK-MODUL software.
– Alarm display.
– Interface signals are set.
– NC not ready.
– Channel not ready.
– NC Start disable in this channel.
– NC Stop on alarm.
Make a note of the error text and contact Siemens AG A&D MC, Hotline (tel./fax: see alarm 1000)
Switch control OFF – ON.
- Siemens Diagnostics Guide by Siemens