Sinumerik Alarm 1019 Floating point arithmetic error at address %3 in channel %1 task %2 FPU state %4
%1 = Channel number
%2 = Task ID
%3 = Code address of operation that triggered the error
%4 = FPU status
The floating point unit of the processor has triggered an exception on account of a computational error.
– Alarm display.
– Interface signals are set.
– NC not ready.
– Alarm reaction delay is canceled.
– Mode group not ready, also effective for single axes
– NC Stop on alarm.
– NC Start disable in this channel.
Make a note of the error text and contact Siemens AG A&D MC, Hotline (tel./fax: see alarm 1000)
Clear alarm with the RESET key in all channels of this mode group. Restart part program.
- Siemens Diagnostics Guide by Siemens