Okuma Alarm-D 4731 Multiple safety guards open
This alarm occurs if the ENABLE button on the loader teaching panel is pressed with more than one safety guard (safety fence or front door) open in order to move the loader axis in loader teaching mode where the loader axis cannot be moved when more than one safety guard is open (for CE-marked OGL loader types).
None->The ENABLE button on the loader teaching panel was pressed with more than one safety guard open.
Probable Faulty Locations
1) An operation error (failure to close the safety guard)
2) The ENABLE button on the teaching panel is faulty.
3) The safety guard limit switch is maladjusted or faulty.
Measures to Take
1) Check the operation procedure.
2) Replace the ENABLE button on the teaching panel with a new one.
3) Adjust or change the safety guard limit switch.