Your cnc machine workshop mostly machine small and innovative parts, then why use behemoth cnc machines?. For small parts use small cnc machines, because using a small cnc will surely reduce tool turret’s extra travels and you will get an enormous gain in components production by reducing cycle time.
Here fits the Haas ST-10Y a cnc turning center.
Features of Haas ST-10Y
- Haas ST-10Y comes with Y-axis for off-center milling, drilling, and tapping.
- 4″ of Y-axis travel (±2″ from the centerline).
- High-torque live tooling.
- Servo-driven C axis.
The above features make Haas ST-10Y to turn and mill complex parts and perform multiple operations on one machine.
So Haas ST-10Y will
- Increase throughput.
- Reduce handling.
- Improves accuracy.
- Maximum cutting capacity of 9″ x 14″.
- Swing over cross slide 16.25″.
- 6.5″ hydraulic 3-jaw chuck.
- 12-station VDI turret.
- ST-10Y’s A2-5 spindle nose has a 2.31″ spindle bore and a bar capacity of 1.75″.
- 15 hp vector dual-drive spindle turns to 6000 rpm.
- Rapids are 945 ipm on the X axis, 1200 ipm on the Z axis, and 500 ipm on the Y axis.
- 15″ color LCD monitor.
- USB port.
Available high-productivity options include a belt-type chip conveyor, a manual tailstock with hydraulic quill, an automatic tool probe, an automatic parts catcher, high-pressure coolant systems, and much more.