Fanuc Alarm 62 ILLEGAL COMMAND IN G71–G76
Fanuc Alarm Description
1. The depth of cut in G71 or G72 is zero or negative value.
2. The repetitive count in G73 is zero or negative value.
3. the negative value is specified to Δi or Δk is zero in G74 or G75.
4. A value other than zero is specified to address U or W though Δi or Δk is zero in G74 or G75.
5. A negative value is specified to Δd, though the relief direction in G74 or G75 is determined.
6. Zero or a negative value is specified to the height of thread or depth of cut of first time in G76.
7. The specified minimum depth of cut in G76 is greater than the height of thread.
8. An unusable angle of tool tip is specified in G76.
Modify the program.