Fanuc Alarm 5122 ILLEGAL COMMAND IN SPIRAL (M series)
Fanuc Alarm Description
A spiral interpolation or conical interpolation command has an error. Specifically, this error is caused by one of the following:
1) L = 0 is specified.
2) Q = 0 is specified.
3) R/, R/, C is specified.
4) Zero is specified as height increment.
5) Three or more axes are specified as the height axes.
6) A height increment is specified when there are two height axes.
7) Conical interpolation is specified when the helical interpolation function is not selected.
8) Q < 0 is specified when radius difference > 0.
9) Q > 0 is specified when radius difference < 0.
10) A height increment is specified when no height axis is specified.