Fanuc Alarm 5068 G31 FORMAT ERROR (M series)
Fanuc Alarm Description
The continuous high–speed skip command (G31 P90) has one of the following errors:
1. The axis along which the tool is moved is not specified.
2. More than one axis is specified as the axis along which the tool is moved.
Alternatively, the EGB skip command (G31.8) or continuous high– speed skip command (G31.9) has one of the following errors:
1. A move command is specified for the EGB axis (workpiece axis).
2. More than one axis is specified.
3. P is not specified.
4. The specified Q value exceeds the allowable range. Correct the program.