Fanuc Alarm 5046 ILLEGAL PARAMETER (ST.COMP)
Fanuc Alarm Description
The parameter settings for straightness compensation contain an error. Possible causes are as follows:
1. A parameter for a movement axis or compensation axis contains an axis number which is not used.
2. More than 128 pitch error compensation points exist between the negative and positive end points.
3. Compensation point numbers for straightness compensation are not assigned in the correct order.
4. No straightness compensation point exists between the pitch error compensation points at the negative and positive ends.
5. The compensation value for each compensation point is too large or too small.