Fanuc Alarm 251 ATC ERROR (M series)
Fanuc Alarm Description
This alarm is issued in the following cases:
– An M06T_ command contains an unusable T code.
– An M06 command has been specified when the Z machine coordi nate is positive.
– The parameter for the current tool number (No. 7810) is set to 0.
– An M06 command has been specified in canned cycle mode.
– A reference position return command (G27 to G44) and M06 command have been specified in the same block.
– An M06 command has been specified in tool compensation mode (G41 to G44).
– An M06 command has been specified without performing reference position return after power–on or the release of emergency stop.
– The machine lock signal or Z–axis ignore signal has been turned on during tool exchange.
– A pry alarm has been detected during tool exchange. Refer to diagnosis No. 530 to determine the cause. (Only for ROBODRILL)